Chia Berry ... Jam? Compote?
Updated: Dec 11, 2020
This is my cooked berry and chia mixture which I eat with yogurt, or with home baking. but Im not sure if its a jam or a compote.
700g Frozen berries (I use 350g blueberries and 350gram mixed berries)
25g chia seeds
1tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Jars (for storage)
1) Add all the ingredients except the chia seeds to your pot, over a low heat and thaw the berries
2) Add the Chia seeds, increasing to a medium heat and simmer the fruit for 5 minutes
3) Pour into jars and allow to cool before serving
* with Natural Greek yogurt, Pecans, Pumpkin seeds and pine nuts
* with my Nut butter Blondies and whipped cream
* over cinnamon baked apples and pears
I have been a bit lazy over the past few days (weeks?!) that my days have merged into one. All I am doing is working, eating and not being very creative. Bu i bought supplies for a new project so when I find some motivation I will have plenty to do and to blog about